Welcome to the first Expanse Newsletter of 2020. This publication is a monthly newsletter issued on the 1st of each month to share happenings within our community.
2019 YEAR SUMMARY – A GREAT YEAR FOR EXPANSE
We present the summary of the achievements made by Expanse in this year, this is the summary:
- We have published 19 newsletters (https://expanse.tech/newsletters/)
- We have 19 interesting articles by our editorial team (Thanks Jay)
- We have made 6 Behind the Tech articles that talk about our work team.
- We have launched 4 new platforms (Thanks Asim and Farwah)
- Luna in its new version
- Expex in its new version
- Tokenlab in its new version
- Gander a its new version.
- This are our Development updates
- We did a Successful Expanse Hardfork (Constantinople)
- We were considered by Bittrex the safest ecosystem technology
- We have a new one-of-a-kind algorithm for mining
- We launch our own decentralized Exchange
- We launch an update of GEXP
- We integrate our Exchange to Luna Wallet.
- We were added to Blockfolio
- We were added to 5 new Exchanges
- We are used as payment methods by Bitstickers
- We relaunched TTM News
- We made a new alliance with Bsports and DTT for the Blockchain Week in Guatemala
- We did two aid projects in South America
We’re still here and we’re still growing, it’s not just about price, it’s about how you use our technology, how Expanse helps us create the world we want to live in.
We have our Roadmap ready, the question is: Are you ready for Expanse?