Token Listing on EggSwap
Follow these steps to get your token listed on EggSwap, by filling out this form each token will go through a review stage and upon approval it will be added to our AMM at eggs.cool, The best part of it, it’s that it is FREE!!
- Have all the information about your token: It is important to tell the community and users how your token will be used and for what.
- Have your token logo ready to get listed (Need a logo? try this!!)
- Have your team information ready, who are you? your team, founders, etc..
- Get your whitepaper ready will get you some extrapoints.
- Get your social media links ready!
- Tell us why we should add you to liquidity pools.
- Fill the form to get listed: a team will review your form and get you listed.
- Add your token to the EggSwap following this guide
**To be added to the Chicken Coop menu you need to have at least $5K liquidity.
All you need
These links will make it easier for you to navigate to the specific social media image sizes per network: Facebook Image Sizes With 1.18 billion monthly active users, Facebook is the world’s largest social network. One bad image choice could spell the difference in...
Here are general guidelines you can follow to help you out writing your White paper for your project: Have a topic people will want to read. This seems obvious, but finding the right topic can be your biggest challenge. First, figure out who your audience is; who...
By Speedrunner On feb 2021 Expanse team launched Expanse Bridge Tool. In this tutorial we gonna learn how to use it. We will try to send Exp to Ubiq chain. Last year became multichain platform year, you can remember rise of LINK from 2$ -> 24$, Polkadot (DOT)...
At EggSwap we give you the ability to add your tokens to our exchange and it is as easy as editing the list in the repository and sending a pull request, once approved it will be displayed on the EggSwap exchange (https://www.eggs.cool/ex/#/swap). To do that follow...
The way to show your balance on every token is by adding them to your wallet, to do that you will have to: Step 1 Press on the Add token button at the bottom of the account Step 2 Press on Custom token and enter the information for the most important Expanse tokens...
Metamask is the way to integrate your Expanse wallet to Eggswap and one of the most important questions is how to configure it, first you need to add the Extension on Chrome Browser. Step 1 Go to the https://metamask.io Step 2 Click “Get Chrome...
Many have asked for the best way to get a wallet address on Expanse, one of the most popular forms used to be Coinomi but since Coinomi stopped listing it there have been many questions. (By the way Coinomi started charging huge sums for being on their app, that's...
Unless you are new to cryptocurrency chances are you have probably heard of the term " ERC20 Token" and today, you are going to learn what that means and how to launch one on the Expanse network! So lets get started. ERC20 is a software standard or set of...
Frecuently Asked Questions
Basic token concepts
Here are some important concepts you need to know on how to lunch your token on the Expanse Network.
What is a Token?
Crypto tokens, which are also called crypto assets, are special kinds of virtual currency tokens that reside on their own blockchains and represent an asset or utility. Most often, they are used to fundraise for crowd sales, but they can also be used as a substitute for other things.
What is an ERC20 token?
- An ERC20 token is a blockchain-based asset with similar functionality to Expanse: it can hold value and be sent and received.
- The major difference between ERC20 tokens and other cryptocurrencies is that ERC20 tokens are created and hosted on the Expanse blockchain, whereas ethereum and bitcoin are the native currencies of their respective blockchains.
- ERC20 tokens are stored and sent using expanse addresses and transactions, and use gas to cover transaction fees.
- ERC20 is an official protocol for proposing improvements to the Expanse (EXP) network. ERC stands for Expanse Request for Comment, and 20 is the proposal identifier. This is a common standard for creating tokens on the Expanse blockchain.
- This token standard defines a set of rules that apply to all ERC20 tokens that allow them to interact seamlessly with one another.
- Wallets and exchanges use the standard to integrate various ERC20 tokens onto their platforms and facilitate exchanges between ERC20 tokens and other cryptocurrencies.
What is gas?
- A gas unit is the smallest type of work that is processed on the Expanse network.
- Validating and confirming transactions on the Expanse blockchain requires a certain amount of gas, depending on the size and type of each transaction.
- Gas measures the amount of work miners need to do in order to include transactions in a block.
How does gas affect transaction confirmation?
- Miners are paid for their work validating transactions and adding blocks to the Expanse blockchain in fractions of EXP. These fractional units are called gwei, and comprise the gas price for the transaction.
- If a transaction needs to be confirmed urgently or as soon as possible, a higher gas price should be included with the transaction.
- It is important to communicate to the miners how much work needs to be done in order to process a transaction. This is done with the gas limit, which the Mist Wallet calculates automatically to ensure that transactions go through successfully. The limit also prevents overspending on mining fees.
- If the gas limit is set too low, a transaction can fail, or get rejected, which would result in losing the gas paid for the transaction. If a transaction is processed before the limit is reached, the rest of the gas will be returned to the sending wallet.
How do I create a Token in Expanse?
Now that you know what a Token is, Expanse gives you the ability to create a token using our technology. Follow this article to be able to create a Token in Expanse.
Basic exchange concepts
Here are some important concepts to keep in mind before creating and listing your token in the Expanse Network.
What are Cryptocurrency Exchanges?
Cryptocurrency Exchange is a platform that allows users to exchange or trade different cryptocurrencies like Expanse, Bitcoin, Ether, and the like.
Cryptocurrency exchanges are online platforms in which you can exchange one kind of digital asset for another based on the market value of the given assets.
What is decentralized finance (DeFi)?
Short for decentralized finance, DeFi is an umbrella term for a variety of applications and projects in the public blockchain space geared toward disrupting the traditional finance world. Inspired by blockchain technology, DeFi is referred to as financial applications built on blockchain technologies, typically using smart contracts. Smart contracts are automated enforceable agreements that do not need intermediaries to execute and can be accessed by anyone with an internet connection.
DeFi consists of applications and peer-to-peer protocols developed on decentralized blockchain networks that require no access rights for easy lending, borrowing, or trading of financial tools.
What Are Automated Market Makers?
Automated market makers (AMMs) are part of the decentralized finance (DeFi) ecosystem. They allow digital assets to be traded in a permissionless and automatic way by using liquidity pools rather than a traditional market of buyers and sellers. AMM users supply liquidity pools with crypto tokens, whose prices are determined by a constant mathematical formula.
Liquidity pools can be optimized for different purposes, and are proving to be an important instrument in the DeFi ecosystem.
What are Liquidity Pools and Liquidity Providers?
- Liquidity refers to how easily one asset can be converted into another asset, often a fiat currency, without affecting its market price. Before AMMs came into play, liquidity was a challenge for decentralized exchanges (DEXs). As a new technology with a complicated interface, the number of buyers and sellers was small, which meant it was difficult to find enough people willing to trade on a regular basis.
- AMMs fix this problem of limited liquidity by creating liquidity pools and offering liquidity providers the incentive to supply these pools with assets. The more assets in a pool and the more liquidity the pool has, the easier trading becomes on decentralized exchanges.
What is EggSwap?
EggSwap is an automated market making (AMM) decentralized exchange (DEX) on the Expanse blockchain.
This is a project run by the community and with the support of the Expanse Team. There are a few core products for EggSwap’s ecosystem:
Cryptocurrency Exchange Listing
Listing on a cryptocurrency exchange is a challenging process as it requires a thorough due diligence in advance. The essential requirement is to create a community of supporters along with a support network that helps in forming the right team and getting the desired promotions. The due diligence process includes reviewing of business documents like the whitepaper, investor agreement (if any), along with legal opinion stating that the token is a utility token supported by detailed reasoning.
Check our Newsletters
Welcome to the 5th Expanse Newsletter of 2021. We are in a new moment for Expanse. After 7 years in the blockchain world we have learned a lot about our community and its needs, today we are growing in Latin America along with this new great trend. Today we have a great participation in this market.
Welcome to the 4th Expanse Newsletter of 2021 a lot of things have happened in Expanse. The new mining Algo is on the way and we are working closely with the recent Central America movement and have already launched 2 tokens for 2 countries on our platform.
Welcome to the 3rd Expanse Newsletter of 2021 a lot of things have happened in Expanse. The token projects are growing fast and communities around EggsSwap, we had a Live with the growing Spanish Community, and much more. Well we invite you to read this impressive Newsletter and we hope to continue publishing it once a month.