The ExpSwap team has been working on setting the Stats system, this implementation of eggswap-info finished all the configuration for this project.
After the deployment of the contract registry data smart contract to Expanse mainnet and for eggswap-v2-subgraph we gave the starting block 4,000,000 in order to sync the data.
We deployed both the subgraph to IPFS integrated to graphnode. Both the subgraph started syncing the data and we continuously ingested the synced data to Postgress. After syncing we tested the graphql queries and populated the charts and tables of Eggswap-info.
One of the most important parts of this project was to create a price oracle that updates the price on chain. This step was necessary to release the Stats on Eggs.cool, now you can check the stats on https://info.eggs.cool and here some of the functionalities you’ll get:
- You can watch Liquidity and Volume for Eggs.cool, also it will give you info about every token (liquidity, volume, price, Price change, etc)
- You can search for pairs and tokens
- It will give you a ranking of the top pairs on Eggs.cool (Liquidity, Volume in the last 24 hours and 7 days, fees in the last 24hrs and 1 year fees / liquidity based on the 24 hour volume annualized.
- You will get the latest transactions in a very simple way, swaps, adds and removes.
- On every pair or token you will see the price, the total liquidity, volume in the past 24 hours, amount of transactions of the last 24 hours. You can add liquidity to a pair very easily.
It has light mode and dark mode and even though it still needs a few adjustments and changes, it is working great and giving important information to EggSwap users. The team said if you have something you wanted changed please feel free to submit a pull request.