The GameBoard team continues to focus on their platform designed to improve communication within a condominium community, BetterCondos. It improves with each iteration. The program consists of two main platforms The manager’s system and the tenant’s system. There are six modules:
- Registration module: management of properties and users.
- Reservations module: reservations of common areas and amenities.
- Account statement module: display of maintenance payment account status and points on the platform.
- Ticket module: facilitates the creation of tickets by category in a public or private way.
- Module of surveys: the system presents the user with a random form or survey that allows the user to earn points for answering it.
- Prizes module: presents the list of prizes for which users can choose to create public tickets.
The main basis of the BetterCondos application is in the gamified process. All of the public work that the user completes is rewarded with gift cards in the platform,
One of the most important things in the game is the Epic underlying theme, “Let’s work together to live in a better place.”
And last but not least, we’re having fun implementing Alexa for BetterCondos here in our office. So far, it enables the user to create a ticket or list your latest ones. Our first version is in Spanish.
The points management will be done with the GXP token on the Expanse platform. Watch for new features and news from BetterCondos and GameBoard in future newsletters.