We are very happy to announce that The Opolo Wallet now accepts Expanse, this amazing hardware wallet works with 120+ Coins/Blockchains, has 6+ Certified EAL Secure Chip, with 200K+Tokens on 2 Crypto Exchanges.
We will be announcing discounts specially for our community.
Amazing Opolo Functionalities
- Genuine Device Check: The OPOLO hardware wallet comes with a unique, private key that is known only to OPOLO and it can be used for genuine device verification. Don’t worry about dupes!
- USB Communication: The USB communication between the OPOLO wallet and the desktop or mobile app is encrypted with one of the most secure encryption algorithms in use today i.e. AES CBC with 256 bit key length.
- Coin Exchange: The OPOLO wallet app has two third-party coin exchange options integrated, so you can get the best conversion rates possible. Keep more of your money!
- Anti Theft Protection: For the ultimate security and protection of your crypto assets, the OPOLO wallet gets bricked and deletes the wallet data if there are 7 or more password failures.
- PCB Potting: OPOLO wallet PCBs are potted so that no-one can tamper with the device circuit and the chips, providing the most extreme protection available against any hardware-based attacks. Carry with confidence!
- Seamless User Experience: A 3.2-inch touch panel with a TFT LCD gives the most intuitive user experience on the market today. The touch screen makes it very easy to enter mnemonics, passwords, and passphrases directly onto the secure device.
- Randomized Keyboard: The keys always appear in a randomized order on the keyboard to protect and secure your password and passphrases. It also helps us to protect the device against a modification of the touch panel chip that gets data from the touch screen. This is an added layer of security you don’t regularly see on wallets.
- Malware and Virus Free: OPOLO firmware is signed with OPOLO keys and encrypted when installed on the device. This helps us to protect the device from illegal firmware installations. The device will be bricked if any non-signed firmware installation attempt is made.