At EggSwap we give you the ability to add your tokens to our exchange and it is as easy as editing the list in the repository and sending a pull request, once approved it will be displayed on the EggSwap exchange (https://www.eggs.cool/ex/#/swap). To do that follow the next steps:
- Go to https://github.com/eggswap/exp-token-list there is a list with the tokens and their logos.
- Go to the end of the list and add your token with the following information:
- Logo URI.
- DON’T forget to increase the version.
Lists include a version field, which follows semantic versioning.
List versions must follow the rules:
- Increment major version when tokens are removed
- Increment minor version when tokens are added
- Increment patch version when tokens already on the list have minor details changed (name, symbol, logo URL, decimals)
Changing a token address or chain ID is considered both a remove and an add, and should be a major version update.
Note that list versioning is used to improve the user experience, but not for security, i.e. list versions are not meant to provide protection against malicious updates to a token list; i.e. the list semver is used as a lossy compression of the diff of list updates. List updates may still be diffed in the client dApp.
For your tokens to be added to the liquidity pools you will have to send a ticket in our support system with name, description, what your token will be used for, website address and social networks, this will go through the EggSwap team for approval. If so, it will be added in the next release.