Universal Know Your Customer (UKYC) is nearing the MVP milestone. Christopher Franko describes how its badge system works:
- Administrators decide to create a badge.
- Administrators then assign requirements to the badge. (Requirements can include other badges or verification applications.)
- Badges have a “view badge” feature that lists the requirements.
- Users click a button that sends them to the correct view for each requirement. Once a requirement is met for one badge, it does not have to be met again for any other badge with the same requirement. For example, you only have to scan your passport once.
- Once all requirements are complete, the user must click “claim badge.” The system verifies that all badge requirements are complete. then awards them the correct badge.