Recently our team work on this GEXP Update to the 1.19.20 version
Geth v1.9.20 is another maintenance release containing bug fixes and security enhancements. This update is recommended for all users.
Please note that reverting to Geth v1.9.19 or prior after upgrading to v1.9.20 is not possible without a resync because the blockchain database layout has changed.
- You can now query the Chain ID using GraphQL
- The evm command can now appends the TX hash to state transition output files
Bug Fixes & Optimizations:
- Blockchain rewinding and chain repair, i.e. using the SetHead operation, now behave
- correctly in all cases. An extensive test suite for chain repair has been added.
- Discovery DHT bootstrapping now works properly in very small private networks.
- Contract code is now stored separately from state tree data in LevelDB. This change will
- help with future database upgrades.
- Two additional metrics counters for blockchain reorgs have been added.
- Metrics collection is now lock-free, causing less lock contention among peer connections
- The GetNodeData operation in the eth peer-to-peer protocol now uses the fast-sync bloom filter
- to speed up request processing.
- Importing block data during fast-sync now performs significantly fewer database reads.
- This release is built with the new and shiny Go 1.15 compiler version
- The Ubuntu PPA now contains builds for Ubuntu 20.10 Groovy Gorilla. Ubuntu 19.04 Disco
- Dingo is no longer supported.
SHARE THE WORD
The Financial Summit 202011/01/2020 VIEW DETAILS
Blockchain Expo Tokyo [Autumn]10/28/2020 VIEW DETAILS
Future Blockchain Summit 202010/27/2020 VIEW DETAILS
Blockchain Life 202010/21/2020 VIEW DETAILS
Blockchain Summit 202010/20/2020 VIEW DETAILS
Collision 201905/20/2019 VIEW DETAILS
Consensus 201905/13/2019 VIEW DETAILS
Mallorca Blockchain Days03/22/2019 VIEW DETAILS
Finance World Expo03/06/2019 VIEW DETAILS
Crypto Investor Show03/01/2019 VIEW DETAILS
The North American Bitcoin Conference01/16/2019 VIEW DETAILS
Blockchain Connect Conference 201901/11/2019 VIEW DETAILS
Cryptolina 201820180615 VIEW DETAILS
Cryptolina 201806/15/2018 VIEW DETAILS
Tulip Conf06/08/2018 VIEW DETAILS
Collision Conference 201805/03/2018 VIEW DETAILS
Bitcoin Superconference02/16/2018 VIEW DETAILS
Something new from the @GuardaWallet
team! A beautiful new Expanse Explorer https://expexplorer.guarda.co It comes with every bell and whistles you could imagine. It's a great companion product to go with their wonderful wallet. We are very grateful for their contributions to expanse.
Block explorer going in maintenance mode for another hr ish.
The Explorer Node is traditionally an archive node so it might take roughly 3 hours to sync. Ty for you patience.
Quick Update: The expanse explorer server got upgraded today. EggSwap Vision should be released next week. The EggSwap team is working on adding DGB Token Bridge as the first one. We are big fans of the DGB project because embodies the ethos of crypto!
What coin would you like see available on EggSwap?
@ExpanseOfficial @UniswapProtocol @eggswap After the very needed implementation and news of the EGGSWAP-Eth bridge for fee relief, while momentum is up, please hit everyone with the rough but full roadmap of features coming. Vampire attack after eth linked? Nft exchange?
Raise your hand if you are tired of your favorite projects being held hostage and extorted by exchanges in this space. Projects like @UniswapProtocol and @Eggswap are important because they give the power back to the people.
- Finally, a good reason to sell Bitcoin: Hodler liquidates to pay off parents’ mortgage
- Altcoins and stocks move higher after Bitcoin price rally to $40,000
- Following Brexit, the UK asks crypto industry about rules for cross-border stablecoins
- Wrapped Monero launches as exchanges crack down on privacy coins
- Warp speed to $2,000? Watch these levels as Ethereum nears all-time high