The v2 was released. To download the new Luna wallet and take advantage of the great new features, go to https://github.com/expanse-org/luna-wallet/releases/tag/2.0.0.
This completely new, never-before-used mining algorithm will be completely unique to Expanse. Planning for packaging and promotion are underway. You can read detailed specifications here: https://github.com/expanse-org/XIPs/issues/4
The best laid plans. A whole slew of
enhancements and new features comprise Gander v3. However, there was some
urgency expressed to get it back online, so we did. The portion yet to come
An API that (enables us to submit transaction to the node via the website.
- Web sockets developers can connect to.
- Ability to submit raw transactions.
- Ability to track complete blocks and transactions.
This is where most of the development time was spent last week. Having made the decision to require only LAB as payment to mint coins, we have reworked the entire payment process and design. The next iteration of Tokenlab should be ready before the next newsletter. We are planning a bigger marketing push, given that our product is now very competitive and has more to offer than anything else out there. Watch for it.
Highlights about where we are headed:
- EXPEX will be developed directly within the Luna wallet.
- Users pay $0 (zero) trade fees. (Gas fees are paid by the user and the network implicitly.)
- Projects will pay a reasonable annual listing fee — somewhere in the $1000 USD range. The exact amount is yet to be determined.
- Tokens minted using Tokenlab receive EXPEX listing priority. The cost is 1000 LAB to mint the token and one EXP for gas.
- Projects interested in listing on EXPEX can apply here
We will make a more formal announcement, including a timeline and other concrete information, on June 1. We plan to have an operating committee in place comprised of community volunteers, specifically EXPEX beta-testers who want to participate. Hang on to your PEX! EXPEX will be here before you know it.