Start Immediately. 10K EXP Bounty.
SummaryImplement XIP3 (formerly EXPIP3, also known as Constantinople) changes into the Parity wallet.
XIP3 Summary (Constantinople)
- At block 1860000, enable all of the Constantinople EIPs.
- If (XIP2 aka Byzantium), blockTarget is 30.
- If (XIP3 aka Constantinople) is enabled blockTarget (duration limit) is 15 instead of 30.
- Update the source to rename expip* to xip*.
Check this link for more information https://github.com/paritytech/parity-ethereum/issues/10570
Qualified applicants, please email us at [email protected].
Collision 201905/20/2019 VIEW DETAILS
Consensus 201905/13/2019 VIEW DETAILS
Mallorca Blockchain Days03/22/2019 VIEW DETAILS
Finance World Expo03/06/2019 VIEW DETAILS
Crypto Investor Show03/01/2019 VIEW DETAILS
The North American Bitcoin Conference01/16/2019 VIEW DETAILS
Blockchain Connect Conference 201901/11/2019 VIEW DETAILS
Cryptolina 201806/15/2018 VIEW DETAILS
Tulip Conf06/08/2018 VIEW DETAILS
Collision Conference 201805/03/2018 VIEW DETAILS
Bitcoin Superconference02/16/2018 VIEW DETAILS
There is currently no upcoming events yet.
Expanse on TwitterFollow
Expanse is an ethereum like smart contract blockchain platform. Focusing on identity, equity, philanthropy, gamification and governance. #ExpanseCoin
7500 more blocks to go until hardfork!
Whats a controversial ETH change you would like to see implemented in EXP?
The Prog PoW change in ETH1.0 is a signal that ETH2.0 is far off. Why else would they waste the resources on the upgrade? It simply doesn't make sense at this point for ETH to change.
Is the pool you're using updated? Fork at 3,050,000!!!!
Who can get in contact with miningpoolhub?
43k Blocks till the hardfork. Are the pools you mine at ready?
- Bitcoin Bounces Off $8.4K 4-Week Low as It Tracks Stock-to-Flow Target
- 13,000 ATMs in South Korea to Support Litecoin Withdrawal and Remittances
- Japan’s Line Replaces Singapore Crypto Exchange With New US Platform
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines Uses R3’s Blockchain for Financial Processes
- Crypto Exchanges OKEx and Bitfinex Suffer Simultaneous DDoS Attacks