Morden is a public Expanse alternative testnet. It is expected to continue throughout the Frontier and Homestead milestones of the software.
exp (C++ client)
This is supported natively on 0.9.93 and above. Pass the –morden argument in when starting any of the clients. e.g.:
PyEthApp (Python client)
PyEthApp supports the morden network from v1.0.5 onwards:
gexp (Go client)
All parameters are the same as the main Expanse network except:
- Network Name: Morden
- Network Identity: 2
- genesis.json (given below);
- Initial Account Nonce (IAN) is 2^20 (instead of 0 in all previous networks).
- All accounts in the state trie have nonce >= IAN.
- Whenever an account is inserted into the state trie it is initialised with nonce = IAN.
- Genesis generic block hash: 0cd786a2425d16f152c658316c423e6ce1181e15c3295826d7c9904cba9ce303
- Genesis generic state root: f3f4696bbf3b3b07775128eb7a3763279a394e382130f27c21e70233e04946a9
Getting Morden testnet expanse
Two ways to obtain Morden testnet expanse: