Dapps that use Expanse are compiled to the following lists. They are listed in various stages of development (concept, working prototype, live/deployed). If you are developing a dapp, consider adding an entry to these listings:
- Ethercasts State of the Ðapps
- Dappcentral – Sortable pages for Dapps with instructions, code validation, and network stats.
- Dapps Mailing List – Mailing list for developers on Expanse (discontinued).
The offered decentralised services listed cover a wide range of areas including finance, insurance, prediction markets, social networks, distributed computation and storage, gambling, marketplace, internet of things, governance, collaboration, development and games.
- What apps can we eventually expect? https://www.reddit.com/r/expanse/comments/2mnl7f/the_top_10_ether_dapps_of_2015/cm63nsf
In the future, dapps are likely to be listed and distributed in dappstores integrated in dapp browsers.
- Mist – official GUI dapp browser developed by the foundation, alpha stage. Mist as Wallet dapp is in beta.
- Syng – Mobile Expanse browser (alpha) by Jarrad Hope – supported by DEVgrants
- MetaMask – Aaron Kumavis Davis’s in-browser GUI. Epicenter Bitcoin interview on github – supported by DEVgrants
- AlethZero – C++ exp client GUI, (discontinued).
- Supernova – (discontinued).