C++ Developer Needed for Short-term Project
Start Immediately. 100K EXP Bounty.
Established blockchain company needs a talented dev to assist with specific, time-sensitive programming tasks.
In order to maximize the integrity of our blockchain, we have decided it is in the best interest of our business and community to employ a unique mining algorithm. We are the only Ether fork to use this algo. We are looking for a developer to help us create the GPU miner for our unique algo.
- On target epoch an algo switch is scheduled.
- Light cache generation switches from Keccak to Sha512.
- Whole DAG has to be regenerated from Light cache.
- Mining algo changes from Keccak to Sha512.
- Modify/integrate Pawel’s ethash library for CPU validation.
- Fork ethminer and create new kernels for both CUDA and OpenCL. (The most glue around kernels stays the same, i.e., stratum, stats, api, etc.)
- Embed trigger epoch into Ethminer on behalf of type “EXP”.
Qualified applicants, please email us at [email protected]
Collision 201905/20/2019 VIEW DETAILS
Consensus 201905/13/2019 VIEW DETAILS
Mallorca Blockchain Days03/22/2019 VIEW DETAILS
Finance World Expo03/06/2019 VIEW DETAILS
Crypto Investor Show03/01/2019 VIEW DETAILS
The North American Bitcoin Conference01/16/2019 VIEW DETAILS
Blockchain Connect Conference 201901/11/2019 VIEW DETAILS
Cryptolina 201806/15/2018 VIEW DETAILS
Tulip Conf06/08/2018 VIEW DETAILS
Collision Conference 201805/03/2018 VIEW DETAILS
Bitcoin Superconference02/16/2018 VIEW DETAILS
There is currently no upcoming events yet.
Blockchain is a transparent, open system for communication between two parties which also provides security as the distribution of blocks and chaining of data, thereby making it less vulnerable to hacking. Read More in this article
Omar latest trip to help!! Expanse is helping South America.
The EXPEX development team, led by Asim Ashfaq, has achieved a lot for the EXPEX project. The team has been heavily immersed in the process and is now moving deeper into development. #Expanse #5YearStrong
You’re going to start seeing open-source, self-executing contracts gradually improve over time. What the Internet did to publishing, blockchain will do to about 160 different industries. It’s crazy.
-Patrick M. Byrne
Check our 2019 Roadmap https://t.co/GNOywfa5SL2
Here is the September 15 Expanse Newsletter https://t.co/57vIieVoOk
We at @ExpanseOfficial join the rest of the world in honoring and remembering those that lost their lives on this day in 2001. #NeverForget911
In our latest @ExpanseOffical newsletter, Jitendra Rathod provides insights into how blockchain technology is changing the world. You can read it here. https://t.co/anFmRg1gEp
#VoteLock #Tokenlab #UKUC #4YearsStrong #PoweredbyExpanse
- Libra Association Holds Inaugural Meeting, Forms Board
- Dubai, Emirates NBD Sign MoU on Blockchain Trade Finance Solutions
- Price Analysis 14/10: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX
- Europol: Crypto-Ransomware Remains Most Prominent Cyber Attack
- Booking Holdings Leaves Facebook’s Libra Association